What is Influencer Marketing?
- Working with someone who has a point of view and has a following of any size
- Influencers are credible because they’re sharing products that align with their point of view with their community
Methods to Work with Influencers
- Blog post to feature a product
- Sharing content on social media
- Preparing content for the brand’s website
What Brands Should Provide
- Contractual Terms
- More specific, the better
Check out the video to dive more into influencer marketing with Toni.
Allan Wright is founder and president of Zephyr Conferences. He has been organizing these conferences, determining content, and securing speakers for 13 years. Allan also has 24 years of experience running his own small company and an MBA in Entrepreneurial Management from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Toni Dash is a professional writer/blogger, photographer, recipe developer and creator of Boulder Locavore®. Toni has been developing recipes for over two decades. It all started with the need for quality gluten-free recipes for her family at a time when there were few resources available. She’s been featured in several magazines, on TV, and podcasts and is a member of the IFBC Advisory Board.
Want these free weekly marketing tips delivered to your inbox? Sign up here.
Successful Marketing Video Series
Week 1: Effective Websites
Week 2: Local Marketing
Week 3: Survey Your Customers
Week 4: Consumer Reviews
Week 5: CRM & Email Marketing
Week 6: Social Media Marketing
Week 7: Video Marketing
Week 8: Public Relations
Leave a Reply